Religion has always been a key element in reinforcing the pioneering cultures and therefore, an accurate recognition and deep understanding of religion, thoughts and religious cultures is of utter importance. Dialogue among religions, is the only straight-line solution for acquirement of mutual religious understanding.
The International Al-Mustafa University has made efforts in founding the Dialogue Among Religions Centre in order to achieve the following goals:
1. Joint planning of religions;
2. Mutual understanding;
3. Efforts for saving the human society from different crises;
4. Different religions’ mutual understanding on religion and belief;
5. Resolving differences between religions;
6. Reinforcement of religious spirit;
7. Taking joint stances and resolving contentions between religions;
Several conferences, specialised seminars and research projects on these subjects are held annually inside Iran and abroad.