The policies applied on the educational system of Al-Mustafa International University are as follows:
1. Permanence in the progress of education and training system based on the religious education and training philosophy, the latest scientific findings and educational standards.
2. Promotion of the ethic and training criteria and preservation of spirit of succulence in different educational levels while stressing on protection of the values and traditions of hawza.
3. The educational system’s being based on defined educational levels with specific functions besides giving the opportunity of graduation in each level.
4. Creating variety and expansion of the Islamic and Islamic-human sciences and considering and proposing plans for other new subjects with Islamic approach..
5. Expansion and deepening of short-term courses, correspondence courses, semi-attendance courses, religions and Islamic sects and women’s education
6. Efforts for special training of those with superior talents with defining their strategic position on international levels.
7. Making the educational programs functional (research abilities, management abilities, mental and social guidance, Qur’anic abilities, etc…), according to the expected values and duties.
8. Emphasis on making the learners capable of communicating in different world languages, especially Arabic.
9. Systematic connection between the educational units of Al-Mustafa University inside Iran and abroad (Subordinate, affiliated, connected, cooperating) and appropriate distribution of educational levels and subjects in different regions with an approach towards conformity of the educational system with the local units’ focus on higher and specialized education.
10. Emphasis on establishment and improvement of scientific groups in schools and units.
11. Prioritizing satisfaction of students and professors in educational programs.
12. Efforts for the principle of recruiting full-time scientifically distinguished professors with training and world view, and paying attention on their scientific and skill development.
13. Providing professors with opportunity of participation in the future of education
14. Efforts for training local professors and managers by holding higher education, short-term, applied courses and related subjects.
15. Improving theses and dissertations, and directing their subjects towards fulfilling the international needs of the world of Islam and different countries.
16. Setting the foundation for a common distance learning system and its expansion for interested individuals all over the world.
17. Setting the foundation for a scientific assessment and improving educational observations.
18. Efforts for providing official and valid degrees for the graduates inside Iran and abroad.
19. Providing other systems of the Islamic Republic of Iran with the possibility of benefiting from Al-Mustafa University’s educational and administrative experiences and capacities.